If you have been the victim of wrongful or unfair treatment on the job, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your rights. State and federal worker protection laws are in place, but the process can be complex and confusing. You want an attorney who knows the law and process, and who has successfully protected the rights of others in similar situations.
At the law office of Alan C. Olson & Associates, we know what it takes to handle employment law matters. We focus our practice exclusively on the rights of workers, striving relentlessly to get the results you seek. We seek to change your employer’s position through negotiation, appealing to their sense of fair play. Nonetheless, we have the skill, knowledge and experience to take your case to a judge and jury, if necessary, to get the outcome you deserve.
Our Employment Law Blog
We have set up this blog to provide valuable information to people who have been subjected to unfair treatment at work. We will update our blog on a regular basis, addressing a wide range of employment issues, including:
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI). We assist those who have worked 5 of the last 10 years with attaining income once they have been classified as disabled.
- Long term disability (LTD) benefits. We guide clients through the complex process of attaining long term disability through the filing of claims and appeals.
- The Family and Medical Leave Act. We will help you understand your rights regarding unpaid leave when you have a family or medical emergency.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We will provide information and insight regarding your rights when you have a disability covered by the ADA.
- Wage and hour laws. Our attorneys will help you protect your right to fair pay for all work, including overtime and vacation pay.
- Wrongful termination. We will provide information about your rights if you have been discharged in a breach of contract or in violation of state or federal law.